Tuition & Handbook
The year's tuition is split into 9 months; therefore the monthly amount is the same no matter how many weeks of class are that month. Tuition is due the First Week of each month. A $10 Late Fee will be added to accounts over 15 days late. Pay the entire year's tuition at once and receive a 10% discount!
- 30 min Class (Tiny Tots)
- $35/mo = $315/yr (9 months)
- Pay in Full = $283.50 (10% off)
- 45 min Class
- $37/mo = $333/yr (9 months)
- Pay in Full = $299.70 (10% off)
- 60 min Class
- $42/mo = $378/yr (9 months)
- Pay in Full = $340.20 (10% off)
- Additional Classes Per Family:
- $33/mo = $297/yr (9 months)
- Pay in Full = $267.30 (10% off)
Competition Classes (Sue's Dance Royalty)
- Duchess, Ages 8-11
- $110 = $990/yr (9 months of ballet, jazz & comp classes)
- Pay in Full = $891 (10% off)
- Princess & Queen, Ages 11-3 & 14+
- $150/mo = $1350/yr (9 months of ballet, jazz, production & 2 comp classes)
- Pay in Full = $1215 (10% off)
- Additional Classes Per Family:
- $30/mo = $270/yr (9 months)
- Pay in Full = $243.00 (10% off)
Dress code & attendance will be strictly enforced for competitive classes.
Note: Tuition costs listed above are for Dance Classes. Please see Fitness Classes for separate pricing or contact the instructor.
- Registration Fee: $20 per family. Pay online through PayPal here! Or mail to the studio (P.O. Box 235, Caro, MI 48723) or pay at Registration in August.
- Preregister by mail or online BY JUNE 1st and and the $20 registration fee will be deducted from your tuition!
- Fundraisers: We offer 2 fundraisers to help cover your child's recital costumes. The Cookie Dough fundraisers are handed out during the first week of class. We are looking into our 2nd fundraiser. Costumes deposit of $50 per costume is billed in November & balance is billed in December, and payments are due before Christmas vacation.
- Newsletters/Announcements: Parents are responsible for staying informed. Monthly newsletters with studio information and announcements will be sent to you by EZ text message. You do, however, need to check your texts for those newsletters or weather notifications. Notify the studio of any changes to your information including email addresses & phone numbers. Newsletters will also be located in the lobby if you do not have email.
- Weather Policy: When in doubt regarding the weather, check the website's "Announcements" page, our Facebook page, or call the studio- (989)673-2775 after 1:00 p.m. and you will reach a recording notifying you as to whether class is cancelled. You will receive a text and it will also be on TV5 WNEM with other school cancellations.
- Observation weeks: held 3 times throughout the year (See Calendar for dates). This is a time to quietly watch the improvements of your child in class. Videotaping is an excellent learning tool for them. Observation of class other than these days is discouraged as it is a disruption in the classroom. Parents do need to be quiet and perhaps leave young children with a sitter.
- Lost & Found: items are kept in the lobby. Please put your child’s name on their dance shoes & bags to prevent them from being lost or mistakenly picked up!
- Waiting Room: There is a waiting area in the lower level and on the main level for parents to sit during class time. Coloring books & crayons and a TV with VHS tapes are available for young siblings. Parents need to supervise their young children.
- Transportation: Students may walk to the studio after school or be dropped off. The studio is not staffed for babysitting, so please discuss proper behavior with your child while they are at the studio waiting for their class. Please also make sure your child knows where you will be picking them up after class, so they are not unattended in the parking lot.